1200 Solved MCQs of Islamiat PDF
1.Istalam is kissing of Hajr Aswad.
2.Islam has 2 major sects.
3.There are 5 fundaments of Islam.
4.2 types of faith.
5.5 Articles of faith.
6.Tehlil means the recitation of Kalima.
7.Deen-e-Hanif is an old name of Islam.
8.First institution of Islam is Suffah.
9.Haq Mahar in Islam is fixed only 400 misqal.
10.Ijma means ageing upon any subject.
11.Qayas means reasoning by analogy.
12.There are four schools of thought of Islamic Law.
13.JanatulBaki is situated in Madina.
14.Masjid-e-Hanif is located in Mina.
15.JANAT UL MOALA is a graveyard in MECCA.
16.Qazaf: false accusation of adultery punishable with 80lashes.
17.Lyla-tul-Barrah means the Night of Forgiveness.
18.Karam-un-Katibin means Illustrious writers.
19.Oldest mosque on earth is Kaabatullah.
20.1st Kalima=Tayyab, 2nd =Shahadat, 3rd =Tamjeed, 4th=Tauheed, 5th =Astaghfar, 6th =Rad-e-Kufar
21.Qiblah means anything in front.
22.Saabi is one who changes his religion.
23.Sidrat-ul-Mantaha means last tree of the Eternity.
24.Jaabi is one who collects Zakat.
25.First collection of Ahadith is Sahifah-e-Saadiqa.
26.Saying of Prophet are called WahiGhairMatlloo.
27.In iman-e-Mufassal essential beliefs are 7 in number.
28.The most exalted angels are four.
29.Greatest angel as per Islam is Jibra’eel.
30.Each human being is attended permanently by twoangels.
31.Barzakh: time period between death and Day ofJudgment.
32.Another name of surah Ali-Isra is bani Israel.
33.PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH)
34.Holy Prophet was born in 571 A.D 22nd April.
35.Father’s name, Hazat Abdullah.
36.Mother’ Name, Hazrat Amna.
37.Maternal Grand Father’s name Wahib bins AbdulMunnaf.
38.Maternal Grandmother, Batarah.
39.Real name of Abdu Mutalib was Shaba.
40.Grandmother name, Fatima.
41.10 is the number of Uncles and 6 aunts.
42.Prophet journeyed to Syria with Abu Talib at 12 years.
43.At 25 Prophet married to Hazrat Khadija.
44.Hazrat Khadija accepted Islam first in Women and inall.
- Hazrat Abu Bakar accepted first in Men.
- Hazrat Ali accepted first in Children.
- Varqa Bin Naufal verified Prophet for the first time.
- Holy prophet had 4 daughters and 3 sons.
- At age of 40 holy Prophet received first Wahy.
- HazratZubaida (RA) was the second wife of HolyProphet.
- In 622 A.D Holy Prophet migrated to madina.
- HazratHaleema was the foster mother of Holy Prophet.
- Besides HazratHaleema (RA) Holy Prophet (PBUH) saidthat Umme-e-Aemon is also my mother.
54.Name the foster mother(s) of the Holy Prophet (SAW)HazratHalema (RA), Hazrat Sobia (RA) andHazratKhola (RA)
55.How many years after the birth of Holy Prophet (SAW),HazratAamina died? Six years
56.Sheema was the foster sister of Holy Prophet.
57.Abduallh Bin Abu Sheema was the foster brother ofProphet.
58.HazratHaleema looked after the holy prophet for 4years.
59.35 was the age at the time of Hajr-i-Aswad incident.
60.Hazrat Bilal Habshi was the first slave to accept Islam.
61.Wife of Abu Lahab used to spread throne in the way ofprophet in 4th year of prophethood.
62.Home of HazratArqam (RA) used as the centre of secretpreaching by the holy prophet.
63.In 7th Nabvi boycott of Banu Hashim began.
64.Hazrat Adam met with Holy Prophet on the first heaven.
65.Hazrat Isa and Hazrat Yahya on 2nd.
66.HazratYaqub on 3rd.
67.Hazrat Idrees on 4th.
68.HazratHarron on 5th.
69.Hazrat Musa on 6th.
70.HazratIbraheem on 7th.
71.Al-Kaswa is the name of Camel on which prophet traveled.
72.Prophet purchased mosque land at medina from two orphans.
73.45 Companions were with Prophet in migration to Madina.
74.Charter of Madina was issued on 1 A.H it had 53Articles.
75.Transfer of Qibla was ordered in 2nd A.H.
76.27 total no of Ghazwas.
77.First Ghazwah of Islam was Widan, fought in 12thmonth of First Hijrah.
78.Jang Badr occurred in 2 A.H. 313 Muslims fought inbattle.
79.Types of Hadith are 10.
80.Imam Zuhri (RA) became the first to consolidateAhadith.
81.No of Hadith Collected by Abu Huraira (RA) 5374.
82.Prophet hazrat Noah (AS) known as Shaikh al Anbiya
83.Aby Ubaiduh Bin Jiirrah was entitled Ameen-ul Ummat.
84.Hazrat Umar proposed Azan for the first time.
85.The dome over the sacred Grave of the holy prophet isknown as Dunbade-Khizra.
86.Baitul Mamur is a place where seventy thousand angleswere circumambulation during the Holy Ascension.
87.Baitul Mamoor is on 7th Heaven.
88.4 kings accepted Islam when holy prophet sent themletters.
89.Mosque of Zarar was demolished by prophet.
90.Ume Salma was present at the time of the battle ofKhyber.
91.Hazrat Ali Conquered the fort of Qamus.
92.Lady named Zainab tried to poison the Holy Prophet.
93.Prophet recited surah Al-Fatha at the conquest ofMakkah .
94.Hashim was grandfather of prophet & brother ofMuttalib.
95.The name Muhamammad was proposed by AbdulMuttalib while the name Ahmed was proposed by BibiAminah.
96.Migration from Mecca to Abyssinia took place in the 7thmonth of the 5th year of the mission i.e 615 A.d. Thetotal number of migrated people was 15
97.Second migration to Habshah took place in 616 A.D.
98.Second migration to Abyssinia 101 people with 18females.
99.After Amina’s death, UmmayAimen looked afterProphet.
- After Harb-e-Fajjar, Prophet took part in Halaf-ul-Fazul.
- Prophet made second business trip to Syria in 24th yearof elephant.
- Friend of Khadija Nafeesa carried message of Nikah.
- Surname of Haleema Sadia was UmmayKabtah.
- Surname of Prophet was Abu-ul-Qasim.
- Da’ia of the Prophet was Shifa who was mother of AbdulRehman bin Auf.
- Abdul Mutalib died in 579 A.D.
- Masaira a slave of Khadija accompanied Prophet toSyria.
- Foster mothers of Prophet were Haleema, Sobia&Khola.
- First forster mother was Sobia who was mother ofHamza.
- For six years Haleema took care of Prophet.
- For two years Abdul Mutalib took care of Prophet.
- Prophet had two real paternal uncles i.e Zubair & AbuTalib.
- Zubair died before Prophethood.
- After 7 days the Aqeeqa ceremony of Prophet was held.
- Prophet belonged to Banu Hashim clan of Quraish tribe.
- Among uncles Abbas & Hamza embraced Islam.
- Amina was buried at Abwa b/w Makkah &Madina.
- Six months before the Prophet’s birth his father died.
- Prophet had no brother and no sister.
- Abdullah died at Madina.
- Prophet had six aunties.
- Foster father of Prophet was Haris.
- At the age of 15, Herb-e-Fajjar took place.
- Herb-e-Fajjar means war fought in the probihitedmonths.
- First father-in-law of Prophet was Khawalid.
- Aamina belonged to Bani Zohra tribe.
- Umar accepted Islam in 616 A.d.
- Social boycott of Banu Hashim took place in 7th Nabvi.
- Shi’b means valley.
- Social boycott continued for 3 years.
- A group of Madina met Prophet in 11th Nabvi.
- Uqba is located near Makkah.
- The group of Madinites belonged to Khazraj tribe.
- Accord of Uqba took place in 13th Nabvi.
- On 27th Rajab, 10 Nabvi the event of Miraj took place.
- 10th Nabvi was called Aam-ul-Hazan (year of grief).
- Name of the camel on which Prophet was riding inmigration was Qaswa.
- Omaar bin Hisham was the original name of Abu Jehl.
- Abu-al-Hikm is the title of Abu Jehl.
- When did Hazrat Hamza (RA) embrace Islam FifthNabavi
- Persons included in Bait-e-UqbaOola 12 and in Bait-e-Uqba Sani 75.
- Cave of Hira is 3 miles from Makkah.
- Hijra took place in 13th Nabvi.
- Second convent of Al-Aqba arrived at Makkah in 12thNabvi.
- Medina is 448 Km from Makkah. (250 miles)
- Makkah conquest occurred in 8th year of Hijra.
- Prophet performed Hajj in 10th Hija.
- Prophet was buried in the hujra of Ayesha.
- Prophet was born in 1st Year of Elephant.
- Ambassadors sent to Arab& other countries in 7thHijra.
- King of Iran tore away the message of Prophet.
- King of Byzantine in 7th Hijra was Hercules.
- After 6 years of the birth of Holy prophet Bibi Aamnadied.
- After 8 years of the birth of Prophet Abdul Muttalibdied.
- 632 A.D Charter of Madina.
- Holy Prophet demised at the age of 63.
- Hijrah year began with 14th Nabvi.
- 10th year of prophet hood is known as year of grief.
- First Azan was called out in 1. A.H.
- Bahira Syrian Christian saint recognized prophet as lastprophet.
- Harb-i-Fajjar was a war fought b/w Quraish and BaniHawazin Prophet was of 15 years and participated in it.
- Prophet visited Taif in 10th Nabvi.
- Tribe of Taif was Saqaif.
- Prophet with Zaid bin Haris, went Taif& stayed for 10days.
- Bibi Amna suckled Prophet for 3 days.
- After 18 month at Madina of change of Qibla occurred.
- Old name of Zu Qiblatain is Banu Saleem.
- Prophet prayed 2 years in cave Hira before firstrevelation.
- The name of Ibadat done by Prophet in Hira wasTahanas.
- Cave of Hira is in Jabal-e-Noor Mountain.
- At Masjid-e-Hanif (Madina) almost 70 prophets areburied.
- Masjid-e-Hanif (Mina) chk
- Month of migration was RabiulAwal
- Qibla changed in 2nd Hijra.
- Qiblah now-a-days is called Khana-e-Kaba.
- Prophet addressed Khutba-e-Jum’aa for first time in 1stHijra
- Azan for prayer was adopted in 1st Hijra.
- Inhabitants of Taaif accepted Islam in 9th Hijrah.
- Year of Deputation is 9th Hijrah.
- Moawakhat (the brotherhood ) took place in 2nd Hijra.
- Jehad was allowed in 2nd Hijrah.
- Ashaab-e-Sufah: Muhajirs who stayed near Masjid-e-Nabvi.
- Hurrirah means a cat.
- Bait-e-Rizwan took place in 6th Hijrah.
- Jewish tribe of Banu Nuzair expelled from Madina in4th H.
- Bait-e-Rizwan is also known as Bait-e-Shajra madeunder Keekar tree.
- Companions of Prophet at Hudabiya were 1400.
- Prophet stayed at Makkah for 15 days after its conquest.
- 1 Lac companions accompanied Prophet at last Hajj.
- Prophet spent his last days in Ayesha’s house.
- Cave of Soar is located near Makkah 5 miles.
- Quba is 3 miles away from Madina.
- In sixth year of Hijrah, Prophet intended for Umrah.
- Aam-ul-Wufood is 9th A.H..
- Prophet stayed in Ayyub Ansari’s house for 7 months.
- Prophet performed Umrah in 7th A.H.
- HazratHaleema looked after the Holy Prophet for 3years.
- Zaid Bin Haris (R.A) was the adopted son of the HolyProphet.
- Kuniyaat of the Holy Prophet was Abul Qasim.
- Holy prophet made first trade journey at the age of 9.
- Nafeesa carried Khadija’s message of marriage toProphet.
- Year 570 known as year of Elephant or Amal Fil.
- Hazrat Khadija and Hazrat Abu Talib died in 619.
- First place from where Prophet openly started hispreaching JablFaran or Mount Safa.
- Prophet did covert messaging at House of Arkamupto 3Nabvi. (i.e for 3 years)
- Prophet preached openly in 4th Nabvi.
- Prophet narrated the event of Miraj first of all to Umm-e-Hani (real sister of Ali)
- Prophet was staying at the house of Umme-e-Hani on thenight of Miraj.
- In miraj Prophet traveled from Baitul Muqadas toSidratulMantaha.
- During HijratSaraqa bin Sajjal spied.
- In Miraj Jibrael called Aazan in Baitul Muqadas.
- Prophet led all the prophets in a prayer in miraj at al-Aqsa
- Fatima died after 6 Months (age=31,11 A.H) Prophet.
- Youngest daughter Fatima.
- Islamic official seal started on 1st Muharram, 7 A.H
- Seal of Prophet was made of Silver.
- What was written on the Holy Prophet (SAW) seal?
- Allah Rasool Muhammad
- Prophet performed 1(in10 A.H) Hajj and 4(in7 A.H)umras.
- Change of Qibla occurred on 15 Shaban,2A.H(Monday)(during Zuhr)
- Construction of Masjid-e-Nabvi started Rabiulawal, 1A.H.
- Namaz-e-Juma became Farz in Medina.
- First man to embrace Islam on the eve of Fatah-e-Makkawas Abu Sufyan.
- Second woman to embrace Islam LabababintHaris(chkUmmayAiman) (chkNafeesa)
- First to migrate to Madina (first muhajir) Abu Salam.
- Last to migrate to Madina was Abbas.
- First non-arab to embrace Islam Farwah bin Umro
- Facsimile of the Prophet Mus’ab bin Umair.
- Kalsoom bin al_Hadam gave land for Quba mosque
- The title of ammenulummat is of Abu Ubaidah binJarrah.(conqurer of Damascus)
- Prophet offered congregational prayer in Kaaba in 6thNabvi.
- The day when Prophet delivered his last Khutab wasJuma.
- Idols in Kaba before Islam numbered 360.
- The largest idol named Habal.
- Prophet preached Islam openly in 4th Nabvi.
- Year of deputation was 9th.
- Bilal called first aazan of Fajr prayer.
- The Hadith, which is transmitted with continuity andenjoys such abundance of narrators that their statementbecomes authentic, is called Matwatar.
- The grave of the Prophet was prepared by Hazrat AbuTalha
- Qasim was first of the Holy Prophet’s children to beborn.
- The first Namaz-e-Janazah performed by Rasoolullahwas that of Asad bin Zaraara (radiAllahuanhu).
- The first Namaaz to be made Fardh wasTahajjudNamaaz, which was later made Nafil.
- At Masjid-e-Nabvi first Muslim University wasestablished.
- Holy prophet labored in the formation of Masjid-e-Quba.
- Masjid-e-Zara was built by Hyporcrites at Madina.
- Nabvi Mosque constructed in 1 A.H Rabi-ul Awwal.
- 25 Doors are in Masjid –e-Haram, the most importantdoor of Kaaba is Babul Salam.
- Qibla change order came in Mosque ZulQiblatain
- The flag colour of the Holy Prophet was white andyellow at the time of conquest of Makkah.
- Friday is known as Sayeed Ul Ayam.
- Shab-e-Barat is celebrated on the 15th night of Shuban.
- 26th night of Rajab is the night of Accession.
- In 256 Imam Bukhari died.
- 6 Lac Ahadith collected by Imam Bukhari.
- The camel driver of Prophet at the fall of Mecca wasUsama bin Zaid bin Haris.
- Prophet issued order of killing Abdul Uza bin Khatal atthe fall of Mecca.
- At Koh-e-Safa, Prophet addressed after conquest ofMakkah.
BATTLES OF ISLAM
- First Ghazwa is Widdan or Abwa in 1 A.H
- 624 Battle of Badr.2hij
- 625 Battle of Uhad. 3hij
- 626 Battle of Rajih.4hij
- 627 Battle of Khandaq (Ahzab).5hij
- 628, Treaty of Hudaibiya, Hazrat Khalid bin WalidAccepted Islam, Conquest of Khyber.6hij
- 629, Battle of Mutah, Preaching of Islam to variouskings.7hij
- 630, Battle of Hunain, Conquest of Makkah.8hij
- 631, Battle of Tabuk. 9hij
- 632, Hajjat-ul-Wida.10hij
- 680, Tragedy of Karballah.61hij
- Badr is a village.
- Battle of Bard was fought on 17th Ramzan.
- Battle of Uhd was fought on 5th Shawal.
- Battle BadarGhazwa is named as Furqan.
- Uhd is a hill.
- Yom-ul Furaqn is called to Yom ul Badar.
- FathMobeen is called to SulahHudaibiah.
- Number of soldiers in Badar, Muslim 313 Kufar 1000
- After Badr conquest, Prophet stayed for 3 days there.
- Badr was fought for 3 times.
- Martyr of Badr Muslims 14 Kufar 70
- Leader of the Kufar in this battle was Abu Jahl.
- Number of Muslim martyrs in the battle of Uhad 70
- In Uhadquraish were laid by Abu Sufwan.
- In Uhad number of Muslim soldiers 1000 kufar 3000.
- Ahzab means Allies.
- Ditch dug on border of Syria with help of 3000companions in 2 weeks.
- Muslim strength 1600.
- Khyber was captured in 20 days.
- During Ghazwa Bani Nuzair wine was prohibited.
- The battle of Khandaq is also known an battle of Ahzab.
- Conquest of Makkah was took place on 20 Ramzan.
- Battle in which prophet not participated is known asSaria.
- Hazrat Hamza was the first commander of IslamicArmy.
- In Uhd battle Muslim women participated firstly.
- Battle of Mauta was the first non Arab War.
- 3000 was the number of musims at the battle of Ditch.
- 10,000 at the conquest of Makkah.
- 30,000 at the time of Tabuk.
- Last Ghazwa- Tabuk.
- For 20 days Prophet stayed at Tabuk.
- Total number of Sarias is 53 or 56.
- Porphet was the commander in the expedition of Tabuk.
- First Islamic Non Arab was battle of Mautta 8. A.H..
- The person killed by the Holy Prophet was Ubay BinKalf.
- In Battle of Uhad, the teeth of Holy Prophet weremartyred.
- Khalid bin Walid was titled Saif-ul-Allah in battleMoata.
- Abu Jahal was killed in Battle of Badr by Maaz (add)
- In HudabiyaSohail bin Amru represented Quraysh.
- Battle of Hunain fought b/w Muslims and HawazinTribe.
- Batttle of Tabuk was against the Roman EmperorHeraclius.
- The first Shaheed (Martyr) was Amaar bin Yaasir
- First female martyr: Summaya (mother of Amaar binYaasir)
- The first person to be martyred in the Battle of Badr wasthe freed slave of HazratUmar :Muhaj’jah
- Khalid bin Walid was removed from the service in thereign of Hazrat Umar Farooq (RA). He was removed in17 A.H.
- Battle of chains was fought b/w Persians and theMuslims.
- Umar bin Abdual Aziz is considered as the 5th Khalifa.
- Abdul Malik was the poet ruler of Ummaya.
- Karballa took place on 10th Muharram 61 A.H/ 680 A.D
- Salahuddin Ayubi was of Abbasid dynasty.
- Halaku Khan came to power after Abbasids.
- Al Qanun was written by Ibn-i-Sina.
- Ibn Khuldun is called founder of sociology.
- Tahafut-al-Falasifah was written by Al-Khazali.
- Halaku Khan sacked Baghdad in 1258 A.D.
- Al Shifa a book on philosophy was written by Ibn Sina.
- prophet stayed at Makkah for 53 years & in Medina 10years
- Mubha: an act which brings neither blessings norpunishment.
- Naval Commander of Islam, Abu Qays under HazratUsman
- Battle of Camel was fought b/w Ali and HazratAysha.
- Hazrat Khalid bin Walid accepted Islam in 8th A.H.
- Hazrat Ali established Bait-ul-Maal.
- During the caliphate of Umar (RA) Iran was conquered.
- Abu Hurairah has reported largest number of Ahadith.
- Masjid Al Aqsa is the first Mosque ever built on theearth.
- Sindh was conquered during the reign of Walid 1.
- Kharajit is the earliest sect of Islam.
- Battle of Yermuk was fought in 634 A.D.:
- Khyber conquest made in 7th Hijra (628 A.D)
- The Ghazwa in which the Holy Prophet Pbuh missedfour prayers was GhazwaKhandaq.
- First woman martyr Samiya by Abu Jahl.
- First man martyr Haris bin Abi Hala.
- Jihad means to strive hard.
- Jihad made obligatory in 2nd A.H.
- The battle was forbidden in Arabs in the month ofMuharam.
- GhazwaBadr is named as Furqan.
- Ohad is located near Madina.
- Ohad is 3 miles from Madina.
- Abdullah bin Ubai accompanied with 300 men.
- 50 archers were posted to protect the pass in Ohadmountain.
- Ummay Hakeem was grand daughter of Abu Jehl.
- Banu Nuzair tribe settled in Khyber after expelled fromMadina.
- Prophet dug a trench along the border of Syria.
- 3000 men dug the ditch.
- In battle of Ahzab a piercing blast of cold wind blew.
- Khyber is located near Madina at 200 km distance.
- The centre of Jewish population in Arabia was Khyber.
- Against Khyber muslim army was 1600 men strong.
- Khyber was captured in 20 days.
- Khyber is located near the border of Syria.
- Moata was situated in Syria.
- Army of 3000 men was sent to Moata under Zaid binHaris.
- After the death of Zaid bin HarisHazratJaafiar wasmade the army leader at Moata.
- Under Khalid’s leadership, battle of Moata was won.
- Battle of Moata took place in 8 Hijra.
- Tribe of Khuza joined Muslims after Treaty ofHudaibia.
- Battle of Hunain fought in 8 Hijra.
- Muslim army for Hunain was 14 thousand.
- Siege of Taif was laid in 9 A.H.
- Tabook expedition took place in 9 A.H.
- In 9 A.H there was famine in Hijaz.
- In 9 A.H there was scarcity of water in Madina.
- In Quran Tabook expedition is called expedition ofstraitness.
- Conquest of Makkah is called Aam-ul-Fatah.
- Ghazwa-e-Tabook was fought in 9 A.H.
- Hazrat Abbas was made prisoner of war in Badr.
- Abu Jehl was killed by Ma-ooz and Ma-aaz.
- The leader of teer-andaz at Jabale-e-Yahnene in thebattle of Ohad was Abdullah bin Jabeer.
- Comander of infidels in Ohad was Abu Sufyan.
- Battle of Tabook came to an end without any result.
- 2 weeks were spent to dig the ditch.
- In a battle of Trench HazratSafia killed a jew.
- Qamoos temple was conquered by Ali during Khyberwar.
- For battle of Tabook, Abu Bakr donated all hisbelongings.
- In the battle of Ditch, the wrestler named Umaro binAbad-e-Wad was killed by Ali.
- In Hunain Muslims were in majority than to theirenemy:
- Hazrat Jaafar was martyred in Moata war.
- In Tabookghazwamuslims returned without a fight.
- GazwaWiddan was fought in the month of Zil-Hajj 1A.H.
- In Hunain battle Prophet was left alone.
- The participants of Battle of Badar were bestowed withhighest reward by Allah.
- In Badr martyrs were Muhajirs=6 &Ansars=8.
- In the battle of Taaif, catapult was used first time byMuslims.
- Against the Syrian tribe the battle of Al-Ghaba waswaged.
- First SariyaUbaidah bin Haris was fought at Rabakh in1 A.H.
- Last SariyaHazrat Saad bin Abi Waqqas was fought atSyria in 11 A.H.
- 48 total numbers of Rakats are in Farz prayer.
- Namaz-e-Khasoof is offered for Moon Eclipse.
- Namaz-e-Kasoof is offered for Solar Eclipse.
- Namaz-e-Istasqa is offered for Rain.
- Holy Prophet offered Jumma Prayer in 1. A.H.
- Namaz-e-Istasqa is offered with backside of handsupward.
- Holy prophet offered first Eid Prayer in 2. A.H.
- Eid Namaz is Wajib.
- Madurak is the person who starts prayer with Immam.
- Musbaq is the person who comes after one rakat.
- Fajar and Isha were essential in the early period ofIslam.
- Tahajud mean abandon sleep.
- Qaada is to sit straight in Salat.
- Jasla is short pause between two sajdas.
- Qaumaa is standing straight during Rukus.
- A person who performs prayer alone is Munfarid.
- Farz in wuzu=4, Sunats=14.
- Farz in Ghusual=3, Sunats=5
- Types of Sunnah prayer are of two types.
- In Fajr, Maghrib &witr no chage in farzrakaat in case ofQasr.
- Takbeer-e-Tashreeq is recited in Eid-ul-Uzha.
- Jumma prayer is Farz salat.
- Conditions of Salat are Seven.
- takbeer-e-Tehreema are to be said in the salat: one.
- Jasla is wajib.
- To sit straight in Salat is called Qa’ada.
- Qa’ada is farz.
- Two persons are required for a Jamat prayer.
- Salat Juma became Farz in Madina.
- Five salat made compulsory in 10th Nabvi.
- Zakat means to purify.
- Zakat was made obligatory in 2. A.H.
- 7-1/2 is the nasab of gold and 52-1/2 tolas for silver.
- Injunction of utilization of zakat is in Surah-al Tauba.
- Number of heads for distribution of zakat are 8.
- Zakat mentioned along with Namaz in the Quran 22times.
- 5 Camels, 40 goats, 3 cows and buffaloes isnisab forzakat.
- 1/10 is the nisab of irrigated produce.
- Zakat is treasure of Islam; it is the saying of holyprophet.
- Usher means 1/10.
- Khums means 1/5.
- Word Zakat occurs in Quran for 32 times.
- In 2nd A.H the rate and method of distribution of Zakatwas determined at Madina.
- Kharaj is spoils of war.
- Fay is income from town lands.
- Zakat on produce of mines is 1/5th.
- Ushr on artificially irrigated land is 1/20th.
- Al-Gharmain means debtors.
- There are two types of zakat.
SAUM / FASTING
- Fast means to stop.
- Fasting made obligatory in 2nd A.H.
- Fasting is commanded in al-Bakarah.
- Feed 60 people is the atonement for breaking the fast orsixty sontinuousfasts..
- Bab-ul-Riayn is the door for fast observing people.
- Tarrawih means to rest.
- Battle of Badr was fought in very first of Ramzan on17th.
- Umar arranged the Namaz-e-Tarrawih.
- Month of Ramzan is known as Sayeed us Shahoor.
- Five days are forbidden for fasting throughout the year.
- Wajib means ordained.
- 1st Ashra of Ramzan=Ashra-e-Rehmat.
- 2nd Ashra=Ashra-e-Maghfirat.
- 3rd Ashra=Ashra-e-Nijat.
- Hajj means to intend.
- Hajj made compulsory in 9 A.H.
- First Hajj offered in 9 A.H.
- Hajj ordained in Surah Bakr.
- The holy prophet performed only 1 Hajj in 10th A.H.
- There are 3 types of Hajj.
- One tawaf of Kaaba is known as Shoot.
- Tawaf begins from Shoot.
- Number of Jamarat is 3.
- Mosque located in Mina is Kheef.
- At Meekat, Hujjaj assume the state of Ihram.
- KalimaTauheed is recited during Hajj.
- At Mina the ritual of offering sacrifice is performed
- Jamart-throwing of pebbles, it is performed on 10th,11th, 12th and 13th of Zul Hajj.
- Maghrib and Isha both prayers are offered together atMuzdalifa on 9th Zil Hajj.
- Yome-Afra is called to Hajj day.
- Name of the place where the pilgrims go from Arafat:Muzdalfa.
- First structure of Kaaba was built by Adam.
- Ibrahim & Ismail rebuilt Kaaba 4500 years ago.
- Yum-e-Nahar is called to the Day of Sacrifice.
- Yum e Arafat is 9th Zul Hajj.
- One khutba is recited during Hajj.
- Al-Imarn is the surah in which Hajj is commanded.
- Holy prophet sacrificed 63 camels during hajj.
- Adam and HazratHawa performed the first ever Hajj.
- Running b/w Safa&Marwa seven times is called Sayee.
- Most important step of Hajj after assuming Ahram isWuquf.
- Waqoof-e-Arfah is the Rukn-e-Azam of Hajj
- With the performance of Rami on the 10th Zil-Hajj, themost of the bindings of Hajj on the pilgrim are released.
- Three upright stones are called Jamarat.
- After Waquf the most important step is Tawaf.
- In Hajj there are three obligations (Farz).
- Umrah can be performed at any time throughout theyear except 9th to 11th Zil-Hajj.
- Hujjaj stat at Mina for one day, the second day at Arafatand the final day, encampment is done for a night atMuzdalfah, it is called Wuquf.
- Who said that Hajj is greatest of all worships:ImamMalik.
- How many undesirable acts of Ihraam are there: six.
- How many permitted acts of Ihraam are there:Four.
- Prohibitions and restructions of Ihram are 8.
- The first and the foremost Farz of Hajj and Umrah isIhram.
- The first and inner most circle around Ka’ba is Masjid-e-Haram.
- The second circle around Kaba is Makkah Mukaramah.
- The third circle around Kaba is Haram.
- Who firsly fixed boundaries of Haram, the third circlearound Kaaba: Adam.
- The fourth cirle around Kaba is Mowaqeet.
- The place where no one can advance without putting onIhram is Mowaqeet.
- Two thousand years before the creation of Adam, Kabawas constructed.
- Angels built Kaba firstly in the universe.
- During the Noah’s time Kaaba disappeared due to flood.
- The gate which is the best for the pilgrims to enter inKaba is Bab-e-Salam.
- Hajr-e-Aswad means black stone.
- Actual color of Hajr-e-Aswad was white.
- The small piece of land b/wkRukn-e-Islam and Rukn-e-Yamani is called Hateem.
- The place where offering prayer is just like offeringprayer inside Kaba is Hateem.
- There are five types of Tawaf.
- Hajji go to Al-Multazim after completing the sevenrounds.
- Al-Multazim means the place of holding.
- The portion of the wall of Kaba which is b/w its door andHajr-e-Aswad is called al-Multazim.
- Sayee is commenced from Safa and ends at Marwa.
- After performing Say’eeHujjaj go to Mina.
- Muzdalfa is a plain.
- Muzdalfa is located b/w Mina & Arafat.
- Muzdalfa is located six miles from Makkah.
- From Mina Muzdalfa is three miles away.
- Muzdalfa is called Sacred Monument in Quran.
- At Muzdalfa Maghrib &Isha prayers are offeredtogether.
- Pebbles are collected from Muzdalfa.
- Jamarat which is nearest to Makkah is called Jamarat-ul-Uqba.
- Smallest Jamarat is Jamarat-al-Sughra.
- Rami is held at Mina.
- Talbiah is stopped after Rami.
- Afrad, Qar’ran and Tamatae are the types of Hajj.
- Dhulhulaifah is the Meeqat for the people of Pakistan.
- Dhulhulaifah is a point six mile from Madina.
PROPHETS OF ISLAM
- Adam was created on Juma day.
- Adam landed in Sri Lanka on Adam’s Peak Mountain.
- Adam is a word of Syriani language.
- Adam had 2 daughters.
- Kabeel killed Habeel because he wanted to marryAkleema.
- The first person to be put into Hell will be Qaabil.
- Adam had 3 sons.
- Shees was youngest son of Adam.
- Age of Adam at Sheesh’s birth was 130 years.
- Adam walked from India to Makkah and performedforty Hajj.
- Adam knew 100 000 languages. (RoohulBayaan)
- Abul Basher is called to Hazrat Adam.
- Hazrat Adam built first mosque on earth.
- Height of Adam was 90 feet.
- Age of Adam at the time of his death 950 years.
- Hazrat Adam’s grave is in Saudi Arabia.
- Second prophet is Sheesh.
- Sheesh passed away at the age of 912 years.
- Noah got prophethood at the age of 40
- Noah’s ark was 400 x 100 yards area.
- Ark of Noah stopped at Judi Mountain (Turkey).
- Noah preached for 950 years.
- Nation of Noah worshipped 5 idols.
- Nation of Noah was exterminated through the flood.
- Pigeon was sent for the search of land by HazratNooh.
- Noah was sent to Iraq.
- 2242 years after Adam, Toofan-e-Noah occurred.
- About 80 people were with him in the boat.
- Duration of storm of Noah was for 6 months.
- Noah lived for 950 years.
- Nooh is called predecessor, Naji Ullah; Shaikh ulAmbiya.
- Abu ul Bashr Sani is title of Noah.
- After toofan-e-nooh , the city establish was Khasran
- Ibrahim was thrown into the fire by the order ofNamrud.
- HazratIbraheem intended to sacrifice Ismaeel at Mina.
- Ibrahim was born at Amer near Euphrate (Iraq)
- Ibraheem was firstly ordered to migrate to Palestine.
- First wife of Ibraheem was Saarah.
- Second wife of Ibraheem was Haajirah.
- Azaab of mosquitoes was sent to the nation of Ibrahim
- Abraham is called khalilullah, father of prophets andIdol Destroyer.
- Age of Abraham at the time of his death 175 years.
- Grave of Abraham is in Israel.(Syria chk it).
- Ibrahim is buried at Hebron in Jerusalem.
- Abrahem invented comb.
- Hazrat Loot was contemporary of HazaratIbraheem
- Abraham remained in fire 40 days.
- Terah or Aazer was the father of Ibraheem.
- Grave of Lut is in Iraq.
- Luut died at Palestine and is buried at Hebron.
- Ibraheem was the uncle of Luut.
- Loot was maternal grandfather of Ayub.
- Hazart Loot was the first to migrate.
- Luut resided at Ur near Mesopotamia.
- Luut migrated to Sodom and Gomorrah
- Ismaeel is called Abu-al-Arab.
- Mother of Ismaeel was Haajrah.
- Ishaaq built boundaries of Masjid-e-Aqsaa.
- Ishaaq was sent to Jews.
- At Muqam-e-Ibraheem, there are imprints of Ibraheem.
- Ibrahim was first person to circumcise himself and hisson.
- Sara wife of Ibrahim and mother of Ishaq was sister ofLoot.
- Hajra the wife of Ibrahim was daughter of Pharoah ofEgypt.
- Ibrahim was 86 years old when Ismael was born.
- Ibrahim was ordered to migrate along with family tovalley of Batha meaning Makkah.
- Ibrahim was sent to Jordan after leaving Haajrah andIsmaeel
- Age of Ibraheem at the birth of Ishaq was 100 years andof Saarah was 90 years.
- First wife of Ibrahim resided at Palestine.
- Ibrahim intended to sacrifice Ismaeel at Mina on 10thZul Hajj.
- As a result of sacrifice of Ismael, Ibrahim was gifted ababy from Saarah named Ishaq.
- ZamZam emerged from beneath the foot of HazratIsmaeel in the valley of Batha (Makkah).
- Hazrat Ismail discovered Hajar-e-Aswad.
- Ismaeel had 15 sons.
- Zabeeullah and Abu al Arab are called to HazratIsmaeel.
- Ismael divorced his wife being discourteous.
- Jibrael brought sacred stone to Ismael.
- Original colour of the sacred stone was white.
- Gabriel gave the news of Ishaaq to Ibrahim.
- Ishaq married Rebecca.
- Old name of Makkah was Batha.
- HazratIdress was expert in astronomy.
- Uzair became alive after remaining dead for onehundred years.
- Whale Swallowed Hazrat Younus (AS).(chk)
- HazratYaqub has the title of Israel
- 1 Lac 24 thousand- total number of prophets.
- Hazrat Idrees was the first who learnt to write.
- How many Sahifay were revealed to Hazrat Idrees (AS)?30
- Prophet Yahya A.S was sent to people of Jordan.
- Hazrat Idrees (A.S) set up 180 cities.
- Prophet Ishaq A.S lost his eye sight in old age.
- Hazrat Dawood could mould iron easily with his hand.
- The event of ring is related to HazratSulaiman.
- HazaratMoosa(A.S) had impediment in his tongue
- Moosa was granted 9 miracles.
- Musa crossed the Red Sea.
- The prophet mentioned in Quran for most of times isMoosa.
- Ten commandments were revealed on Moosa.
- Moosa died on Abareem mountain.
- Grave of Musa is in Israel.
- Teacher of Moosa was Shoaib.
- Moosa was brought up by AasiaBintMozahim.
- Elder brother of Moosa was Haroon.
- Moosa had only one brother.
- In Toowa valley Moosa was granted prophethood.
- An Egyptian was killed by Moosa.
- Haroon was an eloquent speaker.
- Haroon is buried at Ohad.
- Haroon & Musa both were prophets andcontemporaries.
- Prophet Ayub suffered from Skin Disease.
- HazratAyub was famous for his patience.
- The miracle of Dromedary (camel) is concerned withSaleh
- 4 prophets were sent to Bani Israeel.
- 722 languages were understood by Hazrat Idrees.
- Hazrat Saleh invented Soap.
- Kalori: hill, from where Isa was lifted alive.
- Zikraiya was carpenter.
- HarzatZikraiya was cut with the Saw.
- Adam & Dawood are addressed as Khalifa in Quran.
- Sulaiman& Dawood understood language of the birds.
- The tree of date palm grew on the earth for the firsttime.
- At Hanif mosque at Mina almost 70 prophets are buried.
- Prophets attached with the profession of weaving areAdam, Idrees &Shaeet.
- Hazratyounus was eaten by shark fish.
- Younus prayed LAILAH ANTA SUBHANAK INIKUNTUM MINAZALIMIN in the belly of fish.
- Grave of Dawood is in Israel.
- Yahya’s tomb is in Damascus.
- Bilal Habshi is buried in Damascus.
- Prophet with melodious voice Dawood.
- Alive prophets are Isa & Khizr.
- Zunoon (lord of fish) &SahibulHoot : Younus.
- The prophet whose people were last to suffer divinepunishment Saleh.
- Suleiman died while standing with the support of a stick.
- Ashab-e-Kahf slept for 309 years.
- The number of Ashab-e-Kahf was 7.
- Saleh invented soap.
- Idrees was expert in astronomy.
- Prophet before Muhammad was Isaac.
- Hazrat Essa (A.S) was carpenter by profession.
- Besides Essa, Yahya also got prophet hood in childhood.
- Baitul Laham is the birth Place of Hazrat Essa (AS) issituated in Jerusalaem.
- Isa would cure the victims of leprosy.
- Zakria was contemporary of Isa.
- Isa was the cousin of Yahya.
- Romans kingdom was established in Palestine at Esa’sbirth.
- Romans were Atheists.
- Ruler of Palestine at the birth of Esa was Herod.
- Maryum grew up in the house of Zakaiyya.
- Besides Esa , Adam was also a fatherless prophet.
- Esa born at Bethlehem.
- Esa was born in 4 B.C.
- Yahaya was the precursor of Eessa.
- Contemporary of Yahya was Eessa.
- Yahya is buried at Syria.
- Our prophet has the title Habibullah.
- Prophet Dawood has the title Najeeb Ullah.
- Prophet Jesus crist is called Rooh-ul-Ullah.
- Tur-e-Sina was the mountain where Hazrat Musa (AS)received Allah’s message.
- Hazrat Musa was Kalimullah.
- Science, astronomy, writing with pen, sewing andweapons were made by Idrees first of all.
- 30 Sahifay was revealed to Idrees.
- Aad was the nation of Hood.
- After seven day’s continuous rain and storm the nationof Hood destroyed.
- Nation of Samood was preached by Salih.
- Miracle of pregnant female camel was sent to Samood.
- 3 Sahifay were revealed to Ibrahim.
- Israel was the son of Ishaq.
- Israel was 147 years old when Ishaq died.
- Mountains would break by the miracle of Yaqoob.
- Musa married the daughter of Shoaib.
- Due to Zakria’s prayer Yahya was born.
- Yousuf remained in jail for 10 years.
- Yousuf and Yaqoob met each other after 40 years.
- Yousuf was the son of Yaqoob.
- Yousuf’s family was called the Israeelites.
- Real brother of Yousuf was Bin Yamen.
- Yousuf was sold as a slave in Egypt.
- Yousuf had 12 brothers.
- Yousuf was famous for his beauty & knew facts ofdreams.
- Mother of Yousuf was Rachel.
- Yaqoob lost his eye-sight in memory of Yousuf.
- Nation of Shoaib committed embezzlement in trusts.
- Shoaib called Speaker of the Prophets.(Khateeb ulambiya)
- Shoaib got blinded for weeping over destruction of hisnation.
- Ilyas prayed for nation it rained after a period of 312years.
- Uzair reassembled all copies of Taurait.
- Taloot was the father-in-law of Dawood.
- Dawood was good player of flute.
- Fountain of Copper flowed from Sulayman.
- Woodpecker conveyed Sulayman’s message to Sabaqueen.
- Younus remained in fish for 40 days.
- King Herodus ordered the execution of Yahya.
- Politus on Roman governor’s orders tried execution ofIsa.
- Dawood is called as Najeeb Ullah.
- In quran ten commandments are named Awamir-i-Ashara.
- Teacher of Hakeem Lukman was Dawood.
- Prophets lifted alive Isa,Idrees&Ilyas.
- Idrees was directed to migrate by Allah to Egypt.
- Idrees was the first man to learn to write.
- Idrees was taken alive to Heavens at the age of 365 Y.
- Gnostics regarded Sheesh as a divine emanation.
- Gnostics means Sheesinas and inhabited Egypt.
- Idrees was sent to Gnostics.
- Idol worship was forbidden by Idress to people.
- Idress was special friend of one of the angels.
- Idrees remained in 4th heaven.
- Idreess died in the wings of the angel.
- Pigeon was sent for the search of land by Noah.
- Sam, Ham &Riyyafas were the children of Noah.
- Bani Aad settled in Yemen.
- Shaddad was famous king of Bani Aad.
- Glorious palace near Adan built by Bani Aad was knownas Garden of Iram.
- Shaddad kingdom was extended to Iraq.
- A violent storm was sent to Bani Aad.
- Grave of Hood is at Hazarmoat.
- Oman, Yemen &Hazarmoat are in Southern Arabia.
- In Rajab, Arabs visit the grave of Hood.
- Bani Samood lived in Wadi al-Qura& Wadi al-Hajr.
- Wadi al-Qura, Wadi al-Hajr are in Syria & Hijaz.
- Volcanic eruption was sent to Bani samood.
- Contemporary of Ibrahim was Lut.
- Hood was the uncle of Ibraheem.
- A dreadful earthquake was sent to people of Luut.
- Native area of Ibraheem was Mesopotamia.
- Surname of Terah was Aazar.
- Father of Yaaqoob and Esau was Ishaq.
- Father-in-law of Ayyoob was Yaqoob.
- Ishaq is buried in Palestine.
- Age of Ishaq when he was blessed with twins was 60 Y.
- Yunus was the twin brother of Yaaqoob.
- Prophet bestowed with kingship of Allah: Dawood.
- Dawood was a soldier of Talut.
- Dawood lived in Bait-ul-Lahm.
- Talut was also known as Saul.
- Dawood is buried at Jerusalem.
- Youngest son of Dawood was Sulaymaan.
- Mother of Sulayman was Saba.
- Sulayman ascended the throne of Joodia.
- Sulaymaan was a great lover of horses.
- The ruler of Yemen in the time of Sulayman was Saba.
- Hud Hud informed Sulyman about the kingdom ofYemen.
- Saba means Bilqees.
- Whose kingdom came under a famine in the times ofIlyas: King of Ahab.
- Ilyas’s nation worshipped idol namd Lal.
- Ilyas disappeared mysteriously.
- Successor of Ilyas was Al-ya-sah.
- Cousin of Al-ya-Say who was prophet was Ilyas.
- Uzair remained died for 100 years.
- For 18 years Ayyoob suffered from skin disease.
- Real name of ZullKifl is Isaih and Kharqil bin Thauri.
- Yunus died in Nineveh.
- Father of Yahya was Zakariyya.
- Trustee of Hekal was Zakiriyya.
- Zakariya hid himself in the cover of the tree and was cutinto two pieces by Jews.
- Maryum lived at Nazareth before Esa’s birth.
- Maryum migrated to Egypt after Esa’s birth.
- Number of Hawarin of Moosa was 12.
- Jews and Romans were worried about Esa’s influence.
- First prophet to demarcate Masjid-e-Aqsaa was Ishaaq.
- Dawood’s real name was Abar.
- Ahsan ul Qasas is the life history of hazrat Yousif.
- Nebuchadnezzer was ruler of Babylon, he foundedHanging garden which is one of the wonders of theworld.
- Qaidar was one of the sons of Ismail who stayed at Hijaz.
- Idrees used the first pen.
- Four Ambiyah are still physically alive they are Esa andIdrees in the skies and Khidr and Ilyaas are on the earth.
- KalimaTayyaiba is mentioned in Quran for 2 times.
- The word Quran means “read one”.
- 114 total number of Surah
- Surah means city of Refuge.
- 86 Makki Surah.
- 28 Madine Surah.
- 558 Rukus.
- Al-Baqrah is the longest Surah.
- Al- Kausar is the shortest Surah.
- Al-Nass is the last surah.
- 14 bows are in Quran.
- First bow occurs in 9th Para i.e Al-Inaam Surah.
- Al-Faitha is the preface of the holy Quran.
- Five verses were reveled in the first wahy.
- Namaz commanded in quran for 700 times.
- Al-Imarn is the surah in which Hajj is commanded.
- Al-Mudassar-2nd Revealed Surah.
- Al-Muzammil- 3rd Revealed Surah.
- Al-Tauba does not start with Bismillah.
- Al-Namal contains two Bismillahs.
- Three surah starts with curse.
- 6666 is the number of Ayats.
- 29 total number of Mukata’t.
- Hazrat Usman was the first Hafiz of the Holy Quran.
- Hazrat Khalid Bin Saeed, the first writer of Wahy.
- Gap between first wahy and second wahy was 6 months.
- 12 Ghazawahs described in Holy Quran.
- Abdullah Ibn Abbas, the first commentator of the Quranand also known as interpreter of the Quaran.
- In surah Al-Saf, Hoy prophet is addressed as Ahmed.
- Ghar-e-Sor is mentioned in Surah Al-Tauba.
- 4 Surhas start with Qul. (chkd)
- Hazrat Umar proposed the compilation of Holy Quran.
- Al- Nasr is known as Surah Widah.
- First annulled order of holy quran was the transfer ofQibla.
- The word Islam occurs 6 times in the Quran.
- Abdul Malik Marwan applied the dots in the HolyQuran.
- Hajjaj bin yousuf applied diacritical points in Quaran.
- 8 Siparas starts with Bismillah.
- 37 total number of surah in last parah.
- Al- Baqrah and Surah Al-Nissa is spread over 3 Parahs.
- Al-Falq and Al-Nas revealed at the same time.
- 3 Surah stats with “YaAyananabiyau”.
- City of Rome is mentioned in Holy Quran.
- Surah Yaseen is known as Heart of Quran.
- Suran Rehman is known as beauty of Quran.
- Tafseer Ibn Kaseer was written by Hafiz Ismaeed BinUmar-Imam Ud Din.
- First revealed surah was Al Alaq, 96 in arrangement
- Complete revelation in 23 years.
- Subject of Holy Quran is Man.
- Last Surah reveled in Al-Nasr.
- Risalat means to convey message.
- 25 prophets mentioned in holy Quran.
- Holy Quran consist 105684 words and 3236700 letters.
- Longest Ayat of Holy Quran is AyatulKursi.
- 6 Surah start with the name of prophets.
- Surah maryam wholly revealed for a woman.
- In Bani Israeel and Al-Najaf the event of Miraj isexplained.
- Last revelation descended on 3rd Rabi-ul Awal and itwas written by Abi- Bin Kab. (chk)
- Language of Divine Books.
- Taurat Hebrew
- Holy Quran Arabic.
- Taurat was the first revealed book.
- Holy Quran was reveled in 22y 5m 14 days.
- There are 7 stages in Holy Quran.
- Abdullah Ibn Abbas is called as leader of commentators.
- Apollo 15 placed the copy of the Holy Quran on themoon.
- Tarjama-ul-Quaran is written by Abdul-Kalam Azad.
- Theodore Bailey in 1143 translated Holy Quran in Latin,for the first time.
- First Muslim interpreter of Quran in English is KhalifaAbdul Hakeem.
- Shah Waliullah Translated Holy Quran in Persian andShah Rafiuddin in Urdu in 1776.
- Hafiz Lakhvi translated Holy Quran in Punjabi.
- Ross translated the Holy Quran in to English.
- Surah Alaq was revealed on 18thRamzan.(contradictory)
- Number of Aayats in al-Bakar is 286.
- Longest Makki Surah is Aaraf.
- Second longest Surah is Ashrah/Al-Imran.
- Surah Kausar has 3 Aayats.
- First Surah compilation wise is Surah Fatiha.
- Fatiha means opening.
- Fatiha contains 7 aayats.
- Fatiha is also called Ummul Kitab.
- First surah revealed in Madina was surah Fatiha.
- Surah Fatiha revealed twice-in Makkah &Madina.
- Angles mentioned in Quran are7.
- Meaning of Aayat is Sign.
- Meaning of Hadith is to take.
- Stone mentioned in Quran is ruby (Yaakut).
- First Sajda occurs in 9th Para, Al-Inaam Surah.
- Longest Surah (al-Bakr) covers 1/12th of Quran.
- Madni Surahs are generally longer.
- Madni Surahs consist of1/3rd of Quran.
- Makki Surahs consist of2/3rd of Quran.
- Surah Ikhlas is 112 Surah of Quran.
- First complete Madni Surah is Baqarah.
- Surahs named after animals are 4 in number.
- Namal means Ant.
- Surah Inaam means Camel.
- Surah Nahl means Honey bee.
- Surah Ankaboot means spider.
- The major part of Quran is revealed at night time.
- Generallyaayats of Sajida occur in Makki Surahs.
- 10 virtues are blessed for recitation of one word ofQuran.
- Surah Anfal means Cave.
- In Naml two bismillah occur (2nds one is at aayat no:30)
- Surah Kahf means the cave.
- Muzammil means Wrapped in garments.
- Kausar means Abundance.
- Nasr means Help.
- Ikhlas means Purity of faith.
- Falak means Dawn.
- Un-Nass means Mankind.
- Al-alq means Clot of blood.
- AlmNashrah means Expansion.
- Uz-zukhruf means Ornaments.
- Surah Rahman is in 27th Para.
- Bride of Quran is Rahman Surah.
- Surah Yasin is in 22nd and 23rd Para.
- Present shape of quran is Taufeeqi.
- Quran is the greatest miracle of Prophet.
- Word surah has occurred in Quran 9 times.
- First seven aayats of quran are called Tawwal.
- The alphabet Alf comes most of times and Alf, ZuwadAlphabet comes least number of times.
- Quran is written in Prose & Poetry.
- Quran is also regarded as a manual of Science.
- Surah Alq is both Makki and Madni.
- Name of Muhammad is mentioned in Quran for 4 times.
- Adam is mentioned in Surah Aaraf.
- first Sindhi translation of Quran byAakhundAzizullahHalai
- Torat means light.
- Zaboor means Pieces/ Book written in big letters.
- Injeel means Good news.
- 99 number of aayats describe Khatam-e- Nabuwat.
- Command against Juva& amputation of hands came 8thA.H
- Laws about orphanage revealed in 3 A.H.
- Laws about Zina revealed in 5 A.H.
- Laws about inheritance revealed in 3 A.H.
- In 4th A.H wine was prohibited.
- The order of Hijab for women reveled in 4th A.H.
- Ablution made obligatory in 5th A.H.
- In Surah Al-Nisa the commandment of Wuzu is present.
- Procedure of ablution is present in Surah Maidah.
- In 4 A.H Tayammum was granted.
- Interest was prohibited in 8th A.H.
- The order of Hijiab reveled in 8th Hijrah. (chk)
- During ghazwa Banu Mustaliq the command oftayamum was reveled.
- Quran recited in Medina firstly in the mosqueNabuzdeeq.
- Quran verse abrogating a previous order is calledNaasikh.
- First man to recite Quran in Makkah: Abdullah binMasood.
- Forms of revelation granted to Prophet were 3(wahi,Kashf,dream)
- First method of revelation of Quran Wahi.
- Kashf means Vision.
- Initially Quran was preserved in memory form.
- After Umar’s death, copy of quran was passed on toHafsa.
- Only Sahabi mentioned in Quran Zaid bin Haris.(surahahzab)
- Paradise is mentioned in Quran for150 times.
- Section of Paradise in which Prophets will dwellMahmood.
- Doors of Hell are 7.
- Subterranean part of hell is Hawia.
- Number of angles of hell 19.
- Gate-keeper of hell Malik.
- Gate-keeper of heaven Rizwan.
- Place of heaven at which people whose good deeds equalbad deeds will be kept in Aaraf.
- A tree in hell emerging from its base is Zakoon.
- Name of the mountain of hell is Saud.
- Heaven on earth was built by Shadad.
- The word Islam has been used at 92 places in the holyquran.
- First revelation written by Khalid bin Saeed
- Last wahi written by Abi Ibn Kaaf.
- Last wahi came on3rd RabiulAwal 11 A.D
- In 15th Para the event of Miraj is mentioned.
- Except the name of Maryam the name of no otherwoman has come explicitly in the Quran.
- Iblees will not be punished with fire but with cold.
- Iblees’s refusal to prostrate before man is mentioned inKuran for 9 times.
- Iblees means “disappointed one”.
- Al-Kausar relates to death of Qasim and HazratAbdullah
- Jibrail came 24 000 times into the court of the Prophet.
- Quran has been translated into fifty languages to date.
- If a woman marries the second time, she will be inJannah with the second husband. (Hadith)
- The Earth and the Heaven were created by Allah in 6days, it is described in Surah Yunus.
- Zaid bin Thabit collected the Quran in the form of Book.
- Tarjumanul Quran Abdullah bin Abbas.
- In Surah Muzzamil verse 73 reading quran slowly andclearly is ordained.
- 4 Mosque mentioned in Holy Quran.
- Jibraeel is referred in Quran as Ar-rooh.
- In Quran Rooh-al-Qudus is Jibrael it means holy spirit.
- In Quran Rooh-al-Ameen is Jibrael.
- Incharge of Provisions is Mekaeel.
- The angel who was sent to Prophets as a helper againstenemies of Allah was Jibraeel.
- The Angel who sometimes carried Allah’s punishmentfor His disobedients was Jibraeel.
- Jibrael is mentioned in Quran for three times.
- Old Testament is the Torait.
- New Testament is Injeel.
- Psalms is Zuboor.
- Gospal is Injeel.
- Prophet is called Farqaleet in Injeel.
- Taharat-e-Sughra is Wuzu.
- There are two types of Farz.
- Saloos-ul-Quran is Surah Ikhlas.
- Aroos-ul-Quran i.e bride of Quran is Al-Rehman.
- Meaning of Baqarah: The Goat
- In Surah Waqiya the word Al-Quran ul Hakeem is used.
- First Wahi was revealed on 17 Ramzan.
- Two Surahs are named with one letter heading.
- Surah Baqara& Ale Imran are known as Zuhraveen.
- Wine is termed in Quran as Khumar.
- The first authority for the compilation of Ahadisis .
- Sahih Bukhari contains 7397 ahadis.
- Umat-ul-Momineen is called to Wives of Holy prophet.
- Zainab bintKhazeema is known as UmmalMasakeen.
- HazatUmme-e-Salma the wife of holy prophet died in last.
- Abu Bakar gave the collection of Quran to Hazrat Hafsa.
- Khadija died on the tenth of Ramadan 10 Nabvi.
- Khadija was buried in Hujun above Makka
- In the Cottage of Hazrat Ayesha, prophet spent his last days.
- Khadija died at 65 years age.
- Last wife of Prophet Um Maimoona. (chk: Javeria)
- Khadija belonged to the tribe of Banu Asad.
- First woman to lead an Islamic army Ayesha (Jange Jamal)
- Ayesha narrated maximum number of ahadith.
- The second wife named Sauda.
- ZainubbintJaish (Surah Ahzab) was married to the Prophet though Allah’s revelation or will.
- Daughter of Umer who married to Prophet was Hafsa.
- Ummmulmomineen died last was Umaay Salma.
- Hazrat Khadija was the first person to read Namaz amongst the Ummah of the Prophet.
- Umm-e-Salma was alive at Karbala tragedy. She was the last of the wives of Prophet to die.
- UmmulMomineenUmmay Habiba was daughter of Abu Sufyan.
- UmmulMomineenUmmay Habiba migrated to Abyssinia and Madina as well.
- UmmulMomineenHazratSafia was the progeny of Hazrat Haroon.
- After the victory of Khyber, Prophet married HazratSafia.
- Hazrat Maria Qibtiya gave birth to Hazrat Ibrahim, son of Prophet.
- Hazrat Khadija was buried at Jannat-e-Moalla in Macca.
- Najashi was the king through which Prophet married to Ummay Habiba.
- The Umm-ul-MomineenJaveria’s actual name was Barrah.
- Hazrat Khadija received salutation from Allah.
- Third wife of Prophet was Hazrat Ayesha.
- Sauda said about Ayesha “My soul might be in her body”
- Hazrat Khadija was the only UmmulMomineen who was not buried in JannatulBaqi.
- Prophet not offerd funeral prayer of Khadija due to Allah’s will.
- Ayesha is called Al-Tayyabeen.
- The eldest daughter of Prophet was Zainab.
- Grand daughter of Prophet was Ummamah.
- HazratRuqia died on the day of the victory of battle of Badr she was the wife of Usman.
- After Ruqia’s death UmmayKalsoom married Usman.
- Qasim was born in 11 years before Prophethood.
- Hassan is known as Shabbar which means handsome.
- For 14 months Hasan remained Khalifa.
- Hasan is buried at Jannat-ul-Baq’ee.
- Total number of sons of Prophet was 3.
- Eldest son of the Prophet Qasim.
- Third son-in-law of Prophet was Abul A’as.
COMPANIONS OF PROPHET
- HazratAsad died first among the Sahabah.
- Hamza & Hussain are known as leader of Martyrs.
- Hazrat Usman Bin Talha was the Key holder of Kaaba.
- Hazrat Saad bin Ubiwaqas conquered Persia firstly.
- Qabeela bin Qais is known as cup bearer of ZamZam.
- Abbas was instrumental in bringing abu Sufiyan in Islam.
- Periods of Caliphs
- Abu Bakar 632-634
- Hazrat Umar 634-644
- Hazrat Usman 644-656
- Hazrat Ali 656-661
- Abu Bakar 2y 3m
- Hazrat Umar 10y 5m 21d.
- Hazrat Usman 12y.
- Hazrat Ali 4y 9m.
- Hazrat Abu Bakar was the merchant of cloth.
- Real name of Hazrat Abu Bakar was Abdullah.
- Apostasy movement took place in the khilafat of Abu Bakar.
- Hazrat Abu Bakar died in 22nd of Jamadi-us-Sani 13 AH.
- Hazrat Umar embraced Islam at the age of 33 or 27.
- Abu Lulu Feroz, the slave martyred Hazrat Umar Farooq.
- Hazrat Umar Farooq was martyred on 1st Muharram 24 A.H.
- Hazrat Umar introduced Hijra Calender.
- Hazat Usman is known as ZulNoorain because he wedded with two daughters of Prophet: Rukya+UmmeQulsoom.
- Usman accepted Islam at the instigation of Abu Bakar.
- Asadullah & Haider-e-Karar were the epithets of Hazrat Ali.
- Ali married Fatima in 2nd Hijra.
- Hazrat Ali was born at Khane-e-Kaaba.
- Hazrat Ali was martyred on 21st Ramzan 40 A.H.
- In GhazwaUhadHazrat Ali was awarded with Zulifqar.
- HazratUmer accepted islam in 616 A.D.
- Hazrat Umar established the office of Qazi.
- Hazrat Umar added As SalatoKhairum Min Noum.
- Hazrat Umar embraced the Islam at the age of 34.
- Usman migrated to Habsha
- Hazat Usman participated in all battles except Badr.
- In the reign of Usama, Muwaviah established naval fleet.
- Only sahabi without seeing Prophet AwaisKarni.
- Umar levied zakat on horses.
- Ali lifted zakat on horses.
- Abu Bakr had knowledge of dreams.
- Usman added 2nd Azan for Friday prayers.
- Atique is the title of Hazrat Abu Bakr.
- Hazrat Umar established Department of Police.
- Hazrat Umar formed a parliament, namely Majlis-e-Aam.
- Ghani was the title of Hazrat Usman (RA).
- Hazrat Ali has the title the gateway to knowledge.
- Hazrat Ali remained Caliph for 4 years and 9 months.
- Hazrat Ali is buried at Najaf.
- Ameer Mavia established the postal system.
- Amer bin Aas embraced Islam in 7th Hijra.
- Khalild bin Waleed embraced Islam in 7th Hijra.
- First Moazin of Islam, Hazrat Bilal.
- The home of Hazrat Abu AyubAnsaari was the first place where the Prophet stayed in Madina Shareef.
- The first person sent to spread Islam under the instructions of the Prophet was Mus’ab bin Umair who was sent to Madinah.
- The first person to make Ijtihaad was Abu Bakr Siddique
- Hazrat Abu ZirrGhaffari is known as the first Dervish.
- Abdullah ibn Maz’oom:first person buried in JannatulBaqi.
- Hazrat Umar was the first person to perform JanazahSalaah in Jamaat with four Takbeers.
- First census of Islamic world in Umer’s period.
- The first person to become murtad (out of the folds of Islam) was either Muqees bin Khubaaba or Ubaidullah bin Jahash.
- Salah-udinAyubi conquered Bait ul Muqadas.
- Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani is buried at Baghdad.
- Shah Jahan Mosque is at Thatta.
- Indonesia is the biggest Islamic Country Population wise.
- Maldives is the smallest Islamic country area wise.
- Hazrat Data Ganj Bux is buried in Lahore.
- Abyssinia is an old name of Ethiopia.
- Mesopotamia is the old name of Iraq.
- Constantinople is and old name of Istanbul.
- Persia is an old name of Iran.
- Albania is Europe’s only Islamic country.
- Sinai Peninsula is only land bridge between Asia and Africa.
- Egypt connects Africa with Europe continent.
- Al Azhar University is in Cairo.
- Shah Faisal Mosque is in Islamabad.
- Jibraeel will be first person questioned on Day of Qiyamah.
- From amongst the animals, the first animal to be brought back to life will be the Buraaq of Prophet Muhammad.
- The first meal in Jannah will be fish liver.
- The first Ibaadat on earth was Tauba (repentance).
- The first Mujaddid of Islam is HazratUmar binAbdul Aziz.
- First book of Hadith compiled was Muata by Imam Malik.
- Mosque of Prophet was damaged due to fire in the reign of MotasimBillah.
- Jamia mosque of Damascus was built by Walid bin Malik.
- Badshahi mosque Lahore was built by Shah Jahan.
- Faisal mosque was opened for public in 1987.
- Umm-us-Saheehain is Imam Malik: Mauta.
- Mohd: bin Ismael Bukhari comprised of 4,000 hadiths
- Bukhari Sharif & Muslim Sharif are called Sahihain.
- Imam Tirmazy was a student of Abu Dawood.
- Imam Nisai=Ahmed bin Shoaib.
- Kitab-ul-Kharaj was written by Imam Abu Yousuf.
- Mahmood Ghaznavi called kidnapper of scholars.
- Dara Shakoh was a mystic.
- Mullana Nizam-ud-Din founded the school of Dars-e-Nizamia.
- Rabia Basry was born in 95 A.H.
- BaqeeBillah revolted against Akbar’s deen-e-Ilahi firstly.
- Shaikh Ahmed Sirhandi was given the title of Mujadidalf Sani by Mullana Abdul Hakeem.
- Baba Fareed Ganj Shakr married to the daughter of Balban.
- Toosi built Margha astronomical observatory.
- Mamoon of west is al-Zahrawi.
- Shah Waliullah wrote Mawahb-ur-Rehman.
Download Files From The Below Link
Support Us: If you like our post, please don’t forget to share this post with others to support us and also help others.
|Sr #||Channel Name||Subscribe|
|1||Unique Vision Academy||Click Here To Subscribe|
|2||Skilling Foundation||Click Here To Subscribe|
|3||WordPress Tutorials||Click Here To Subscribe|
|Sr #||Facebook Page Name||Like|
|1||Diya – Aao Roshni Philain||Click Here To Like|
|2||Skilling Foundation||Click Here To Like|
|3||Unique Vision Academy||Click Here To Like|
|4||Stamflay Solutions||Click Here To Like|
|5||Skilling Foundation Twitter||Click Here To Follow|
|Sr #||Contact Us|
|1||Call / WhatsApp||+92-300-6411947|
|2||E-Mail Us email@example.com|
|3||E-Mail Us firstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||E-Mail Us email@example.com|
|7||To Get Free Latest Posts on Your Mobile Type Follow Skillingpk send to 40404|
Note: Please send us Text Message or E-Mail If you didn’t reply soon please don’t call us, again and again, wait for your turn we will try to reply to you as soon as possible