AIOU Admission Confirmation
How can I check my admission confirmation in Aiou?
Dear Students, after two months of submitting the Application Form, you can confirm your admission and check the status of his/her admission while Browsing the AIOU website www.aiou.edu.pk clicking Link “Admission Inquiry” while providing his/her Name, Roll No, Challan No, or Registration No, to the Website.
Admission Confirmation For Fresh Students
AIOU Admission Confirmation 2022 Autumn
We confirm/check the status of the book in “Books Inquiry” the book’s dispatch detail, then, select your programs and enter the roll number in the given space.
How can I check my admission status?
You have to visit the official website AIOU Admission Portal in your browser to find the AIOU Admission status for the semester of Spring and Autumn. Also, You need to Enter your Roll Number in the search box and click on “Admission Status”. After two months of submitting the “Application Form,” you can confirm your admission and check the status of admission via @support.aiou.edu.pk
What is LMS Account in Aiou?
Therefore, the Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) has introduced the Next Generation Learning Management system (LMS) with a virtual classroom facilitation grid to meet student’s academic needs.
- Online Admission Form
- Admission Confirmation
- Book Dispatch Status
- Application Tracking System
- Admission Amendements
- Admission Objections
- Tutor Information
How do I log into LMS Aiou?
- Go to www.aaghi.aiou.edu.pk and click on the “Log in” button to enter into the LMS as shown in Figure 2.
- You need to enter your username, student should provide their registration number without dashes and spaces in lower case
- Enter your password, your password would be communicated to you via email.
- Then click on the “Log in” button.
How do I check my attendance on LMS?
- Go to www.aiou.edu.pk and visit the menu on your left side and click the Attendance menu.
- You can track which students have been present in the recent sessions.
- Furthermore, students can type additional notes and give grades to each student separately.