Speaking and Writing Strategies for the TOEFL
1. The TOEFL iBT is an English language proficiency test. TOEFL tests academic English language proficiency. For TOEFL, academic English means the first year, college-level English.
2. TOEFL means “test of English as a foreign language.” iBT means “internet-based test.” Internet-based means the test computers are connected to the internet. Your answers will be sent via the internet to be scored by ETS.
3. The TOEFL iBT is designed and implemented by Educational Testing Services (ETS) Princeton, New Jersey, USA.
4. You cannot pass or fail the TOEFL test. You will get a score out of 120 total points. Your score measures your English language proficiency. The higher your score, the higher your English language proficiency.
5. The TOEFL iBT is divided into four test sections. You cannot change the task order.
|Speaking and Writing Strategies for the TOEFL||Download Free|
TOEFL is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Services (ETS®), Princeton, New Jersey, USA. The material in this text, including argument maps, speaking and writing prompts, speaking and writing strategies, speaking and writing sample responses, and the proficiency checklists and rating guides were created and designed exclusively by the author, Bruce Stirling. This publication is not endorsed or approved by ETS.
ＬＩＫＥ | ＣＯＭＭＥＮＴ | ＳＨＡＲＥ | ＳＵＢＳＣＲＩＢＥ
|PLEASE SUBSCRIBE OUR YOUTUBE CHANNELS|
|Unique Vision Academy||Click Here To Subscribe|
|Skilling Foundation||Click Here To Subscribe|
|WordPress Tutorials||Click Here To Subscribe|
|LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAPES & FOLLOW ON TWITTER|
|Unique Vision Academy||Click Here To Like Our Page|
|Skilling Foundation||Click Here To Like Our Page|
|Stamflay Solutions||Click Here To Like Our Page|
|Skilling Foundation||Click Here To Follow Us On Twitter|
|Email us firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email us email@example.com|
|To Join Whatsapp Group Send Your Name and Number at||+92-300-6411947|
|To Get Free Latest Educational News on Your Mobile Type Follow Skillingpk send to 40404|