What is Reappear Again Reappear Policy AIOU
What is Reappear Again Reappear Policy AIOU?
The policy will be implemented for the fall semester 2021 exams. Reappear and Again Reappear students have been given one last chance to take advantage of this opportunity by appearing in the exams for the fall 2021 semester.
Policy Statement by Controller of Examinations AIOU Islamabad on Reappear & Again-Reappear
The student has to pass each component separately.
1. Passing each component separately is not mandatory.
2. In SSC/HSSC for the final exam 40% is required and in aggregate 40% then you are passed.
3. For Associate Degree (old name BA) 50% is required in Final exams & aggregate 50% or above a student is passed.
4. In BS or B.Ed. program as per grading 20% assignment, 30% workshops + Quiz & 50% in exams. For the final exam, 50% marks, and If the aggregate of all is 50% then the student is passed
5. For SSC & HSSC there was a limit to enroll in a maximum of 12 credit hours course. Which is enhanced to a maximum of 18 credit hours in a semester to add up to a failed course.
6. For BS & other programs maximum credit hours are increased from 18 credit hours to 21 credit hours for course enrolment in the next semester if any course failed.
What is Reappear Again Reappear Policy AIOU #aiouactivities #aiounews #aioustudents #AIOU_ISLAMABAD #lifeataiou #EducationForAll #distancelearning #DPR #exams2022 #examinations pic.twitter.com/K0d3MP7fgi
— Skilling.pk (@Skillingpk) September 10, 2022